We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

Which Foz do Iguacu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 11
Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

We have 2 full days at Iguazu Falls (Jan 2013). Our accommodation is in downtown Puerto Iguazu. We will spend a full day on each side of the falls. We would like to view the Brazil side and then do the Macuco Safari and rafting tour, should we prebook the boat trip or can we simply turn up on the day. Is it simple to catch a taxi from our hotel to the falls, do the walking trails and the boat trips see the bird park and then catch another taxi back to our hotel. Are taxis available at the falls or do we need to book them? I am aware we have immigration to go through but am assuming that a taxi will wait for us while we sort that out and any ideas of the approximate cost from downtown Puerto Iguazu to Brazil side of falls? Any suggestions, thanks

Luzon, Philippines
reviews: 5
1. Re: Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

No need to book you could just show up for the macuco safari.

Rome, Italy
reviews: 1
2. Re: Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

You can take a Cap from Puerto Iguazu to Brasil side of the falls, or just do it by Bus if you go by bus just be sure the bus stop at the border for the procedures, I did the Rafting in the falls which is very nice its not necessary to book you just need show up in the Help desk, check the level of the river before you buy your ticket, because depending of the level the Rafting becames just a floating boat trip, I got a Bonus discount ticket in the Hostel where I stay, so help me to safe some money.

I did my way by bus to get to the park, because I was travelling by myself, was easy just took me more then 01 hour to get in the Park, the way back I shared the taxi with some travellers i met in the park, there are many taxis around the park so you dont need to book.

Australia
reviews: 11
3. Re: Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

Thanks, your information is much appreciated

4. Re: Macuco Safari & rafting & taxis to/from the falls (Brazil)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 16, 2013