We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Tour: Including Bus from Sao or flight to Rio?

Which Foz do Iguacu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roskilde
reviews: 31
Iguazu Tour: Including Bus from Sao or flight to Rio?

I am trying to find a tour package including a bus departing from Iguazu to Sao Paulo. Or maybe we will travel the other way around and then I will need a tour with a flight from Rio to Foz Do Iguazu and with a tour of the falls.

Do anyone know a good tour agency? Or is it better to book bus and flight by ourselves and travel around the falls ourselves?

Or maybe a good way to book your bus and flight by myself?

I read alot about GOL and TAM, and can understand that this is not easy to do from Europe. And about Pluma and Kaiowa, but I can find anywhere to book online?

We are travelling in July 2012.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
reviews: 884
1. Re: Iguazu Tour: Including Bus from Sao or flight to Rio?

You can do everything in Foz do Iguacu by taxi.

Do it by yourself and save time flighting insted of doing that path by bus (not good landscapes and not so cheaper as you think).

TAM and Gol websites are not difficult to surf, but if you can't conclude your booking, specially at Gol website, due to problems with the int'l credit card, change the webpage's flag to argentine's up there on the right side.

If you want a local travel agent recomendation, I can send you Gabriele's and Gilmar's contacts... gabriele@tourmember.com.br and gilmar@wavesturismo.com.br

2. Re: Iguazu Tour: Including Bus from Sao or flight to Rio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 18, 2012