We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short trip from Sao Paulo

Which Foz do Iguacu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
vienna
reviews: 89
short trip from Sao Paulo

I'll be on business trip in Salo Paulo end of August.

Is there any destination (near enough) for spending let's say 3-4 days? Last time I took a flight to Rio for the weekend, and next time I made the Foz do Iguacu.

Is there any other suggestion from traveladvisors ???

awaiting your ideas & regards,

melinda

Sao Paulo
1. Re: short trip from Sao Paulo

Lin, it depends what you want. If you like near beachs i think there is a lot on North of Sao Paulo state, like Guaruja, Ilha Bela, Ubatuba all near 200km for SP. If you like adventure like cannoing or thinks like that you have Brotas that is near also (around 200 km). If you like historic sites maybe Minas Geraes (400km), towns like Ouro Preto, Mariana, all near Belo Horizonte. Also a good option is take a flight to Mato Grosso do Sul to see nature in Bonito (Pantanal) but is 1170 km from SP.

michigan
reviews: 22
2. Re: short trip from Sao Paulo

I would suggest Salvador (2 hour flight) to enjoy the most african-brazilian city in the country, lots of culture an also great beaches.

vienna
reviews: 89
3. Re: short trip from Sao Paulo

Dear Paulista & Eded, thanks for your advise. I'm considering now Minas Ger. and also Bahia - what about the weather there end of August ?

adios,

lin

Sao Paulo
4. Re: short trip from Sao Paulo

In Sao Paulo will be around 18 to 25 degrees mostly, and is usual to rain one in every 4 days in August. Quite same in Minas except that is not so much rain. In Bahia usually temperature is around 23 to 29 and in not usual to rain in August.