We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Which Belo Horizonte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belo Horizonte, MG
Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Ola,

Sou uma estudante estrangeira que morarei em Belo Horizonte em Junho para estudar na UFMG.

Gostaria perguntar se alguém sabe se tem um tipo de fórum ou informação/website na internet onde as pessoas colocam anúncios para quartos vagos em casas ou apartamentos. Melhor se pelos estudantes ou lugares perto da universidade UFMG.

Muito Obrigada

Edited: 5:01 pm, April 09, 2010
US
reviews: 3
1. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

do you have any contacts at UFMG? perhaps they could point you in the right direction. will you be working with a professor? if so, perhaps they could put word out for you. This is what worked for me during my first trip to Salvador. Of course there is the newspaper, but it is hard to get a good feel online.

there are other travel sites out there that might be more "hostel" oriented than here, though it doesn't seem that is quite what you are looking for either. the name of one i knew is escaping me.

good luck! i'm sure you will find something! sorry i can't be of more help.

what will you be studying?

Belo Horizonte, MG
2. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

I don't have any contacts there just a friend but would like to just find some where to live, it shouldnt be difficult, I just know where to look for the adverts. No I will be at UFMG as an exchange students.

Thanks, I've looked around for info and found a lot on hostels, but this isn't any good as I can't live in a hostel for a year! I will be studying portuguese as a foreign language and other modules including photography and fine drawing.

Thanks anyway

London, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Ola viajadora inglesa

Voce ja encontrou acomodacao em Belo Horizonte?

Eu moro em Londres mas a minha familia eh de Belo Horizonte. Se voce ainda precisar, entre em contato no email isafalcao@gmail.com e eu posso te ajudar.

Isa

Belo Horizonte, MG
4. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Ola Isa,

Ainda nao encontrei. Agora eu sei que vou la no 15 julho e marquei. Muito Obrigada, vou te enviar um email logo!!

Emily

Ouro Preto
5. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Olá, creio que vc já deve ter conseguido um lugar para ficar mas se algum dia vc precisar de outra ajuda é só entrar em contato comigo e divulgue por favor que eu tenho um apto gosto de compartilhar com outras pessoas por temporada. Um abraço

Sueli - Tour Guide - www.tourguidebr.com

Salvador, BA
reviews: 1
6. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

Voce pode confiar numa guia que nao pode ler?

Can you trust a guide who can't read?

"TA Terms of Use

By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:

a. advertising"

7. Re: Acomodação em Belo Horizonte

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 11, 2011