We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

Which Brasilia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
reviews: 106
Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

We would be flying in around 1600 and looking to get to Rio Quente or Caldas Novas that night to visit the Hot Park and Bird Park the next day. sonumresortvocepode.com.br/en/associates-res…

There isn't much online in English I only know it's about 300 km. I am hesitant to drive because my Aussie licence is automatic only and most cars in Brazil are manual. What bus companies do that route?

Brisbane
11. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

Is this the right website for Viação Anapolina? www.viacaoanapolina.com.br/…

I don't see Caldas Novas as a destination for them. They don't seem to have online booking or do they?

The new plan is that we take a direct bus from Sao Paulo to Caldas Novas, then after the visit the next destination is Alta Floresta.

One way to get to Alta Floresta from Caldas Novas seems to be bus to Brasilia, then flight to Alta Floresta on Passaredo.

Or bus to Goiania, then flight to Alta Floresta on Trip Airlines. Are there buses from Caldas Novas to Goiania?

Edited: 9:29 pm, October 01, 2011
Brasília, Brazil
reviews: 47
12. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

They don´t book the tickets online (Viação Anapolina), but you can buy it in the same day, and you won´t have any problems doing that.

And there are buses from Caldas Novas to Goiania:

www.viacaoparauna.com.br/

06:30 - 07:00 - 09:00 - 11:50 - 13:00 - 15:00 - 17:00 E 19:00 HS.

OBS.: 06:30 E 17:00 HS. Direct to Goiania

And again, you can buy the ticket when you arrive at the bus station.

If you want to go to Alta Floresta by Bus you should take a bus to Cuiabá and then to Alta Floresta.

As i can see you have interests on birds. Here´s a website from a project in alta floresta:

www.fundacaocristalino.org.br/us_index.php

Brisbane
13. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

Thanks for that! They even have Rio Quente to Goiania since we are going to the Bird Park/Hot Water Park.

2123 30,44 04/02/2012 16:30 1

Yes, we are also going to Cristalino!

Huntington Beach...
14. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

We are going to Rio Quente Resorts in December this year and need to find out the best information for transportation from Goiania to Rio Quente or Brasila to Rio Quente and the best way to arrange for the transportation before we book the tickets to Brazil, Thanks

Vatican City, Italy
15. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

Awful place, Caldas Novas. Waterparks, pointless resorts and full of civil servants from Brasilia. If you have the option to change your plans, try Pirenopolis instead.

16. Re: Bus from Brasilia to Rio Quente/Caldas Novas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 10, 2013