We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prime Rib?

Which Appleton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 31
Prime Rib?

Where's the best place to go in the valley on a Saturday night for prime rib?

7 replies to this topic
WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
reviews: 95
1. Re: Prime Rib?

was this for tonight?

there's a steak house and Outback. Check reviews on those/others here on tripadvisor. Go up above and click under restaurants for Appleton and find reviews and descriptions for the restaurants in the area.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g30330-Appleton_…

Edited: 8:12 pm, December 15, 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 26
2. Re: Prime Rib?

They don't have prime rib as a regular menu item, but Vince Lombardi's Steak House in the Paper Valley Radisson is worth considering http://www.vincelombardisteakhouse.com/ .

Wisconsin
reviews: 137
3. Re: Prime Rib?

Not in the Valley, but had a good prime rib at The Bull, the restaurant at the golf course in Sheboygan Falls/Kohler. One of the better one's I've had. If you feel like a bit of a drive, it's not TOO far.

Edited: 9:38 pm, December 17, 2012
Green Bay WI
reviews: 50
4. Re: Prime Rib?

Drive north on highway 41 to the Out of Town Club just south of Wrightstown. Excellent food And atmosphere!

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 31
5. Re: Prime Rib?

Thanks for all the replys!

Greenville...
reviews: 103
6. Re: Prime Rib?

I see you are from Appleton. The independent traditional supper clubs are a nice break from the chain restaurants or chain hotels. They have their own personality and survive on service and value long before internet review sites.

In Appleton one example is Georges steak house. They do make an excellent prime rim and I have had it many times. On weekends I recommend you stick around after your meal for entertainment with their live piano bar.

Appleton, Wisconsin
reviews: 52
7. Re: Prime Rib?

My answer is probably way too late. Maybe someone coming to the area will find it helpful. I agree with a couple of the previous postings. George's Steak House. The Out of Town Club. I woud also like to add another independent supper club, "Dick & Joan's".It is located on 220 N Lyndale Drive. I would recommended if planning a Saturday night to call ahead for reservations. I just checked and they do have a facebook page. Again, with any one of these three I don't believe you will be disappointed. ENJOY!

Reply to: Prime Rib?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted