We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

Which Jericoacoara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

Hi,

I'm seeing many topics about getting to Jeri from Fortaleza but not the other way around.

I need to get to Fortaleza from Jeri in early June this year.

Can anybody help me with this?

My tour operator reckons I can sort it out when I get to Jeri, but I'd like to book in advance if I can.

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
1. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, March 28, 2014

Amarillo, Texas
2. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

I am in the same boat. I want to book my bus ticket to Jeri from Fortaleza in advance

Perth, Australia
3. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

It seems the fretcar site only allows for a "simulation", where it shows the availability.

it looks ok for me on the day i am going, so i'm going to ask around in Jeri, or get the travel agent in Barrereinhas to help me out...

Paris, France
reviews: 1
4. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

Hey Antonio,

in a quick look at wikitravel I found some information:

"From Jericoacoara to Fortaleza:

Departures with VIP bus from Jericoacoara at 08:00h & 15:00h - Executivo at 22:30. In Jericoacoara, all buses arrive and leave from Global Connection Travel Agency on Rua do Forró. Here you can buy your tickets in advance through email , as well as back to Fortaleza. Global Connection Travel is a licensed agency specialized in public transport. They sell flight tickets to anywhere you want, as well as buses to Belem, Sao Luis, Parnaiba, Camocim, Natal and Recife and many more destinations.

More info: Global Connection Travel Jericoacoara Tel:(88) 9900 2109 Email:globalconnectionjericoacoara@gmail.com "

I hope it will help you

Amarillo, Texas
5. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

Tollima thank you very much for the information

usa
reviews: 6
6. Re: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri

How much is bus for Jeri to Fortaleza

Reply to: Bus to Fortaleza from Jeri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted