We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fortaleza OK for a Single Male?

Which Fortaleza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 77
Fortaleza OK for a Single Male?

Greetings:

Curious as to how Fortaleza would be for a single male who only knows a few Portugese phrases.....will be heading back to Rio (I know how good that place is for me), but I am also considering hitting a different beach resort to get a different flavor of the country. Besides Fortaleza, I am considering Florianopolis and Bahia.....what I am looking for is beach, good nightlife, good restaurants, and beautiful women. Would Fortaleza meet my criteria or am I better off hitting a different city...thanks!!

England
1. Re: Fortaleza OK for a Single Male?

Fortaleza is great for nightlife, beaches and woman, but not classy if that's what your after!

2. Re: Fortaleza OK for a Single Male?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 pm, November 24, 2006
3. Re: Fortaleza OK for a Single Male?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 19, 2009