We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Salvador

Which Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Basking Ridge, New...
reviews: 76
3 days in Salvador

hi all

We have three days in Salvador, staying at the Convento de Carmo, in late Nov. Was looking for ideas and things to do---we're a family of 3, including a toddler. I've heard great things about Morro de Sao Paolo, but wasn't sure we can do a day trip. Any suggestions to do in Salvador? Thank you in advance!

Sayulita, Mexico
reviews: 80
1. Re: 3 days in Salvador

3 days in Salvador and living in Pelourinho makes everything much easier.

1 day: walk around in Pelourinho and Santo Antonio.Visit the Igreja do San franscisco in Pelourinho.A church with 800 kg gold on its walls and roof.

If there is enough time ,Visit Barra and walk along the beautiful beach walk to Rio Vermelho.In Rio Vermelho and if it is time for dinner you have various restaurants that appeal to everyone.

2 day Beach day..

3 day Walk along the beautiful Avenida Sete de Setembro with old colonial Houses and do visit the different Museums along the way.I remember that Museum Arte da Bahia is free of charge.

For Morro de Sao Paolo you will need four days more,if you can add that i recommend to go there.

2. Re: 3 days in Salvador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, September 08, 2011
Basking Ridge, New...
reviews: 76
3. Re: 3 days in Salvador

This is great...just saw your site. I'll contact you through your site ( ixanthes@gmail.com). We're a family of three, including a 2 1/2 yr old toddler. So, I was interested in a day trip to some places outside the city, namely off-track natural beauty places and historic charm areas.

I'll contact you through your site---We'll be in Salvador from Dec 1 to Dec 4th, so I was interested in something for Dec 2nd or 3rd.

4. Re: 3 days in Salvador

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:38 am, September 08, 2011
5. Re: 3 days in Salvador

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

Removed on: 9:11 am, October 17, 2013
6. Re: 3 days in Salvador

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 18, 2013