We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Costa do Sauipe

Which Mata de Sao Joao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire
reviews: 10
Breezes Costa do Sauipe

There seem to be mixed reviews for this hotel but my family (husband and 12 year old daughter) have stayed in breezes hotel in Cuba and it was superbthis means we have high hopes for this holiday - a week away!

Does anyone have any commetns about the rooms we will be three people in the one room. Is there an iron and board? I believe I read that there are hair dryers, so at least no need to pack that.

Thank you

sf
1. Re: Breezes Costa do Sauipe

Hi

Breezes is a nice, if somewhat sterile resort, located in the Costa Sauipe Hotel complex. Sauipe was designed for Americans and Europeans, to give the comforts of home, while keeping all the local charm safely outside. If you go, by all means leave for excursions outside the complex to experience Brazil- take the bus to Praia do Forte, & Salvador.

The rooms are nice, air conditioned, and very clean and service is very good. Food is Ok in the buffet, but better in the 3 reservation only restaurants. Make your reservations quickly after check in. For more exact facts check out their website

superclubs.com/brand_breezes/…amenities.asp

Ciao

London
reviews: 2
2. Re: Breezes Costa do Sauipe

The rooms do have irons and boards, so no need to take a travel iron.

The rooms either have one kingsize bed, or two queen beds, with a third person you may choose to just use the two queens, or have a kingsize and then have a smaller single bed put into the room, it may be worth emailing the hotel with this request in advance.

I think with a 12 year old daughter, you will enjoy the hotel, it caters for families and the entertainment team are great with kids keeping them occupied with games, trapeze and sports.

Happy Travels

John

3. Re: Breezes Costa do Sauipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 02, 2009