We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adapters at Breezes

Which Costa Do Sauipe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 9
Adapters at Breezes

Hi all can anyone tell me what adapter plugs are need are they the 2 pin round euroupean style or 2 pin flat US style or 3 pin UK style I don't want to put in the wrong ones then have to try and find them out there,

Thanks

Exeter, United...
1. Re: Adapters at Breezes

Hi Lannia,

I will be taking a couple of worldwide adaptors, they have all the types on one and just slot apart. Available Boots , Superdrug etc. that way you know you're covered. They don't take up much space either. I also think I read somewhere that the hotels provide adaptors, but just in case..... 'scuse the pun

Jan

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Adapters at Breezes

I asked the same question and was told that they are the 2 pin round style.

If i don't have my GHD's for two weeks then you'll see me coming with the big bushy hair!!!

3. Re: Adapters at Breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Costa Do Sauipe