We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bahia

Which State of Bahia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Worksop England
Iberostar Bahia

Any news on the development as nothing is posted on the iberostar website ?

england
reviews: 2
1. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Also thinking about going there looks good in the book.

Northampton, England
2. Re: Iberostar Bahia

I've Booked up for July 2006 and would also like some info

Notts, England
reviews: 2
3. Re: Iberostar Bahia

I've booked for September 2006 and keep checking for infomation but none is available anywhere.

Sittingbourne...
reviews: 22
4. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Iberostar Bahia is due to open April 2006 with the remaining rooms open June 2006. If you go to www.iberostar-board.com and click on message board then news, you will see my posting re the Iberostar and the reply from them. Hope that is of some help.

Sittingbourne...
5. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Sorry, meant to say click on General Questions not News. Having a funny five minutes.

Grimsby, United...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Hi Pat and Andy here

We have booked for may 5th 2006 and are getting woried in case it is a building site

jubileepat

Durham, England
7. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Good attempt to get some info Beachcomber but that message board is turning into a battlefield!

Pat, I hope you have a fab time in May but please add an update to this forum to give the rest of us an update.

Sittingbourne...
8. Re: Iberostar Bahia

OK aslancokel, try this link and scroll down until you get to my posting. www.iberostar-board.com/index.php?board=3.0 Hopefully that will give you more info on the Bahia. I haven't been able to find out anything else.

Sittingbourne...
9. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Sorry aslancokel, I must have been feeling a bit obtuse yesterday. Like most forums, the Iberostar board gets a bit heated sometimes. Sometimes people put things in writing which are read toally the wrong way. Hopefully, you ignored the sniping and just read George's reply.

Sittingbourne...
10. Re: Iberostar Bahia

Had an email from Iberostar and they say it will be open in March. More news in a few days on their website (so they say).