We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manaus Buddies?

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
Manaus Buddies?

My GF and I will be traveling to Manaus for the entire group stage (From Italy though Honduras match). We were interested in meeting up with fellow Manaus travelers for "hanging out" situations (e.g., bars, sight-seeing, chilling). We are both relaxed, tolerant, good-natured Americans from Chicago. Please reply if any couple is interested?

12 replies to this topic
1. Re: Manaus Buddies?

I saw your other post and have been thinking the same thing. I'm travelling with one of my friends from Cincinnati but I'm from Chicago. Would be fun to meet up on the day of the match.

Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Re: Manaus Buddies?

I am also looking for people to hang out with in Manaus. Unlike you guys, I am going solo. However, I am use to traveling solo in Brazil. I use to have a friend that lived in Manaus, but I just found out he moved. I will be staying in the Center (Centro Manaus). I arrive on Friday the 20th and leave on the 24th. Let me know if you guys want to hang out.

3. Re: Manaus Buddies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, November 25, 2014

4. Re: Manaus Buddies?

Hi guys I'll be in Manaus from June 24-28 for the Honduras game. Looking for other tourist and locals as well to meet up for drinks and some sight seeing perhaps a day trip into the Amazon

Naples, Florida
5. Re: Manaus Buddies?

I will be traveling solo as well! My traveling partner can't make it to the World Cup so i'll be going alone!

London, United...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Manaus Buddies?

I will also be in Manaus solo from 15-22 June as my travelling partner is also now unable to make it. Would definitely be up for hanging out/meeting up with fellow World Cup travellers, and am also interested in a possible few days trip up the Amazon between matches.

Chicago, Illinois
7. Re: Manaus Buddies?

Hi,

So My gf and I are going to be in Manaus, Brasil from June 12-26 to attend the matches. It would be cool to meet up w/ fellow fans of the US or of any team. We're both laid back people in our early 30s more interesting in culture and exploring the city rather than getting drunk and crazy partying. So if we are your cup of tea, just PM us. Thanx

Portland, Oregon
8. Re: Manaus Buddies?

My husband and I will also be in Manaus from 22nd-26th. We're in our late 20's and from Portland, Oregon. We'll be staying at Sleep Inn Manaus. We have a day trip planned on Tuesday the 234th with Amazon Eco Tour. Also, would like to check out the city and culture! Would love to get together. Go USA!

Portland, Oregon
9. Re: Manaus Buddies?

whoops Amazon Eco Tour on June 24th*

Waterford, Ireland
10. Re: Manaus Buddies?

I'll be in Manaus from 11-26 June. I'm in my early 30s and would be interested in any meet-ups to watch matches or for tours.

Reply to: Manaus Buddies?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted