We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gero tours

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 26
gero tours

Hi

I have researched a lot about amazon tours on this website and I was wondering .....

If you had to choose - Gero Tours or Orpendola tours? Are they similar or very different? If different in what way please?

I appreciate your help

thanks

Edited: 6:55 pm, October 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 12
1. Re: gero tours

All the tours out of Manaus are fairly similar. I'm not familiar with Oropendola but I just looked at the website--activities are the same, will all depend on your guide. I do think that Amazon Gero gives a consistently good performance; I recommend them to everyone.

London, United...
reviews: 26
2. Re: gero tours

thank you!

3. Re: gero tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, September 26, 2013
Manaus, AM
4. Re: gero tours

I am Gero myself what is Oropendola ?

my website is www.amazongerotours.com

what does it means Oropendola ?

Manaus, AM
5. Re: gero tours

I am Gero mysel as I do not know what does is it means *( Oropendola ??

www.amazongerotours.com or amazongero.com

Manaus, AM
6. Re: gero tours

Dolphing lodge now has a new manager who is the owner of the place if you need a hand to find the owner I may help as to go to the real dolphing you need to contact straight to owner as now the two company maia and Dolphing lodge is not working together anymore so the lodge recommended is dolphins lodge at amazongero.com I have posted some photos by ofcourse my lodge is still in the first rank about the traveler's choice , but to give a hand to the dolphins lodge now with the split the owner need a hand and so the traveller deserve to go to the real lodge which is well recommended by the traveller books like mine also is

www.amazongero.com

Please becareful with people who may use my name connect with someone elso I am very concerned about it

Manaus, AM
7. Re: gero tours

I am Gero myself from Amazon Gero Tours I am very concerned about who is Oropendola I have nothing wth any other tour operator

I am helping only Dolphin lodge because he has no good contact anymore as the owner is a jungle man he need a hand and so the travellers need to go to the lodge which is recommended by the travelbooks and so by the best travel forum

Ofcourse I can see my lodge is still the first being the best choice see by

www.amazongero.com

Manaus, AM
8. Re: gero tours

please take care people using by internet or at the airport lobby good tour company names being mixed with good companies names , so call the phones recommended by the best travel forum as tripadvisor shows 00 55 92 9983-6273 or e-mail us before coming to manaus

geromesquita@hotmail.com or amazongerotours.com website

did read by the best traveller books , too ??

Lonely Planet , book for exemple advise about the airport scamms ( pirates)

I am not the best but I do prefer that you take the good choice in Manaus as Ararinha jungle hotel orother good lodge but double check if you relly deall with the proper owner of staff and say I want to go to ararinha jungle lodge which belongs to Amazon Gero Tours or for exemple now to go to the dollphin lodge which is also recommended by the travel books

see photos by www.amazongero.com when my lodge is full I deal with mr. Mochinho but not with the webiste or companies who sells the lodge as I only send my peope to another lodge if I get my tour guides and my ( Gero tours) organization

Singapore, Singapore
9. Re: gero tours

manausjungletours.com was AMAZING! I just got back from a couple of days with them. They customise the day's itinerary to fit guests who have arrived on different days. They bring you to visit native tribes, swimming in fresh water creeks, piranha fishing, aligator watching, dolphin swimming, partying with locals and camping in the jungle. Skip the hostels in Manaus cos they suck. You can email leonardo@amazingtours.com.br

10. Re: gero tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 15, 2012