We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River cruises in Manaus

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sterling, Virginia
reviews: 36
River cruises in Manaus

Hello all,

My wife and I are planning to do a River cruise in manaus. I heard from people that we do not need to book the cruise in advance and can just show up in Manaus and book our cruise then - is that true? is that advisable?

Or does it make sense to book the cruises in advance?

Can someone suggest some cruises for 3-4 days that offer private clean acomodation and bathrooms (not common bathrooms) but are not ridiculously expensive.

How much should one expect to pay for a 3 night cruise?

Also, does it make sense to stay in a hotel in manaus and do daily trips to see things such as meeting of the rivers, dolphins, piranhas, water lilies, other flora and fauna and local natives.

Are those offered in Manaus hotels?

How much can one expect to pay for such trips?

Finally, How many days should we keep for manaus?

Thx in advance

1. Re: River cruises in Manaus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, February 08, 2009
Colorado
2. Re: River cruises in Manaus

Hi i have the same questions we are looking and saking the same questions please keep us posted if anyone comes back

kind regards

3. Re: River cruises in Manaus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, August 10, 2009