We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Which Ashland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 1
Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Hello, we are driving from Canada to OH and then Ashland VA, and after to Virginia Beach. My brother has asked me to buy him a hoodie with logo Virginia Tech football (??). Does anyone know anything about this and where I can buy one at a reasonable price. Thank you.

7 replies to this topic
reviews: 2
1. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Most sporting goods stores will have VT logo clothing but you may have a problem finding a hoody if you're here during spring or summer. If you are anywhere in Va in the fall you should be able to find them at Walmart. You can also easily find one online.

Of course a UVA hoody would be a much better choice! Go Hoos!

Edited: 9:43 am, July 23, 2011
2. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Also there is no specific logo for football. The standard logo is a V and T. Some may also have a silly muscular turkey. At best, you may find either or both with the word football.

Toronto
reviews: 1
3. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

why would UVA be a better choice then VA tech?

4. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Haha. Sorry, its in-state rivalry. I'm a UVA football fan. It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Edited: 10:01 am, July 23, 2011
Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
5. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

FYI, VT (Virginia Tech, Tech or some call it VPI in Blacksburg, Va) and UVA (University of Va...Thomas Jefferson fame and all - in Charlottesville, Va) are not too far apart and famous rivals.

I have been through Lynchburg Va and Forest, Va in the fall, maybe 2 hours from VT, and even big chain drugstores like CVS and Walgreens will have the T Shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies and all kinds of stuff for VT and UVA. Start of the school year and sports and all. But, things seem to be picking up earlier and earlier preparing for back-to-school so these items may be in the stores earlier in August than usual.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 48
6. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Even the Cracker Barrel in Williamsburg, Virginia, home to the College of William & Mary, carries VT logoed items. Not sure if I saw a hoodie last time I was there, but could be!

7. Re: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo

Good call Zoey. The Cracker Barrel here in Waynesboro also has team logo'd stuff and its good quality. However it is a bit pricey.

I've had good luck at Walmart and Sam's Club and I actually have a heavy UVA hoody that's perfect for winter weather but again those items are seasonal.

Reply to: Advice on buying a hoodie with logo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ashland