We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rock Spring, GA
reviews: 9
Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village

The reviews are good, what can someone tell me about the Shirlington Village Area? Where is the closest Metro? Any advice about the general area of Arlington would be helpful.

Edited: 9:57 pm, February 08, 2014
3 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 92
1. Re: Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village

I really like Shirlington because it's got some great restaurants, interesting shops, a movie theatre, library, supermarket and the Tony-award winning Signature Theatre. It's a popular place to go in Arlington. But what it does not have is proximity to a Metro station. The closest Metro station is about 3 miles away. There is a bus that goes from Shirlington to the Crystal City Metro (about a 20 minute ride).

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
2. Re: Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village

It is a great choice if you have business in Shirlington or are visiting people there. It is not a good choice if coming to DC as a tourist, as you need to rely on buses which add travel time to your day. Post your budget and dates of stay, and we can probably offer better alternatives for tourists.

Springfield, VA
reviews: 129
3. Re: Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village

The hotel also has a free shuttle that goes to the Pentagon City Metro station. I agree with Longhorn. My husband and I love Shirlilngton as a destination for dinner and a movie, but it's not an ideal location for tourists.

Reply to: Hilton Garden Inn Shirlington Village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted