We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
reviews: 39
Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station

Hello still finalising my plans for our visit to the USA next month. We will be leaving theDoubletree Crystal City Arlington on the morning of Sunday 13th Oct. we need to be at the Greyhound bus Station at Union Station in Washington itself at 9am. Can someone advise how long it will take by taxi and a rough cost. I assume the hotel staff can book us a taxi. Thanks Jean

Edited: 2:17 pm, September 17, 2013
3 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
1. Re: Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station

On a Sunday morning, the ride should only be 10 to 15 minutes. I'd guestimate the fare at about $15-20, including tip. And yes, I would assume they can quickly call up a taxi for you -- odds are one will be waiting in a queue at the hotel without having to call. But I'd ask the bellman as it will be Sunday morning and perhaps they don't queue then.

Sunderland, United...
reviews: 39
2. Re: Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station

Many thanks warthog

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
reviews: 1
3. Re: Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station

A fast ride on Sunday morning of 10 minutes or so and the meter will be just under $15. If no cabs are out front the desk will call for you. Red Top, Blue Top and envrioCAB all offer dispatch service in Arlington.

Reply to: Taxi to Greyhound Bus Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted