We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barringon
Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Are there any restaurants near the cemetery where a large group might be able to have lunch after a funeral service. A separate room would be nice but not required. Thank you.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 38
1. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

I don't think right there. Old Towne Alexandria is just a few minutes away. How large a group?

We never recommend chains here but Chart House can handle a large group and is right on the river.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
2. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

How large is large, what's your approximate per-person budget, how fancy / casual are you looking for, and will you have cars or be relying on Metro? There are likely several choices in Arlington in the Ballston - Rosslyn corridor that can be reached from the cemetery in 5 to 15 minutes by car. If you are relying on Metro, the options become more limited.

Washington DC...
reviews: 51
3. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Liberty Tavern hosted us after a funeral at Arlington and did a nice job.

http://thelibertytavern.com/home.php

Barringon
4. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

We will have cars. I am not sure of the size of the group but I am guessing it could be approximately 50. It doesn't have to be cheap but not expensive either. Thank you.

Barringon
5. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

We will have cars. I am not sure of the size of the group but I am guessing it could be approximately 50. It doesn't have to be cheap but not expensive either. Thank you.

Barringon
6. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Thank you.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
7. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

50 people may be a challenge. If Liberty Tavern will take a group that large, it wuld be a good choice. You can also look at Tallulah, which has a back space that holds up to 65: tallularestaurant.com/events/events.html

Willow Restaurant, which I've not tried but which reviews well, has a space for up to 50: http://www.willowva.com/private-dining/

Lyon Hall, which is excellent, has a space for up to 36: http://lyonhallarlington.com/events/

Hopefully one of those will work for you.

Barringon
8. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Thank you.

Arlington VA
reviews: 5
9. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

If someone in your party has access, you may want to contact the Officer's Club at Ft. Myer. They can probably handle a group that size,although getting on base will require you to get out of the car while it is searched.

Barringon
10. Re: Lunch near Arlington National Cemetery

Thank you to everyone who replied with information. It was very helpful.

Jack