We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arlington hotel with balcony?

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockmart, GA
Arlington hotel with balcony?

I will be in Arlington for a week on business and I like to stay in hotels with balconies. Can anyone advise me on which ones have balconies?

5 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 5
1. Re: Arlington hotel with balcony?

That is an interesting question as nearly all hotels around here lack balconies. The only ones I can think of are the Holiday Inn Rosslyn and the Clarion Court Suites.

Rockmart, GA
2. Re: Arlington hotel with balcony?

Thank you! The holiday Inn at Key Bridge is very close to where my business meeting is. I don't understand why more hotels don't have balconies. It's always one of the things I look for. Love to sit outside and have a view!

Rockmart, GA
3. Re: Arlington hotel with balcony?

Thank you! The holiday Inn at Key Bridge is very close to where my business meeting is. I don't understand why more hotels don't have balconies. It's always one of the things I look for. Love to sit outside and have a view!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 5
4. Re: Arlington hotel with balcony?

If you're lucky, you should have a nice view of the Potomac River and Georgetown from there. You may even see the Washington Monument. I agree with you, I wish more hotels had balconies, but I guess it's cheaper to build a hotel with out them.

NoCal
reviews: 63
5. Re: Arlington hotel with balcony?

Liability issue with falls.

Reply to: Arlington hotel with balcony?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted