We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lmt question

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north carolina
reviews: 1
lmt question

I am wanting to make a reservation through lmt for Key Bridge Marriott for 3 rooms...when I try to put traveler info in...next to room choice (1 or 2 beds) there is a charge$129.00 next to each of the choices? I'm confused because the total seems correct and doesn't include an extra 129...but i'm wondering why it's there...has anyone made reservations through last minute travel for more than one room and seen this before?

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
1. Re: lmt question

I'd suggest posting your question in the Washington DC forum -- many more users of lmt in that forum, I think, and questions about Arlington frequently get posted there.

Unfortunately I've not used it so I can't comment on your specific question.

2. Re: lmt question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014