We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Union Station to Arlington

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown...
reviews: 42
Union Station to Arlington

I guess I'm not really good at looking this up but can you take the Metro from Union Station into Arlington Va? Heading to La Mereidan in Arlington and looking to take Amtrak from Philadelphia into DC Union Station. Then wondering if I can get the train to Arlington and then see if the hotel is in walking distance.

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
reviews: 1
1. Re: Union Station to Arlington

You can put the address of your hotel in, and this will tell you how you can get there from Union Station.

http://www.wmata.com/

Yorktown, Virginia
reviews: 24
2. Re: Union Station to Arlington

Yes, easily.

From Union Station, take the Red line toward Shady Grove & get off at Metro Station.

In Metro Station, look for the track for the blue & orange lines. They will share a track as far as you need to go, so you can get on either the Orange line toward Vienna or the Blue line toward Franconia-Springfield.

Exit the Vienna station. The hotel is just a few blocks away.

Edited: 7:32 pm, May 08, 2013
Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 91
3. Re: Union Station to Arlington

The previous posting has a fatal error--You do NOT exit at the Vienna station; you exit at the ROSSLYN station. If you plug in the address of Le Meridien hotel in Arlington (1121 19th Street North) into Google Maps, you should clearly see the Rosslyn station is located about 2 blocks southwest of the hotel.

Also, the name is not Metro Station, but Metro CENTER.

Allentown...
4. Re: Union Station to Arlington

Thank you all.

Yorktown, Virginia
reviews: 24
5. Re: Union Station to Arlington

UGH -- NO clue why I put Vienna, SORRY! No, do NOT go to the end of the line!! Good catch, both of them! I guess I should proof next time. ;-) Just because *I* know what I meant doesn't mean anyone else would. And believe me, you wouldn't want to be in the brain anyway. ;-)

Allentown...
6. Re: Union Station to Arlington

LOL thats ok.

7. Re: Union Station to Arlington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 11, 2014