We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Marriot Crystal Gateway

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
reviews: 31
Restaurants near Marriot Crystal Gateway

Will be at a conference there next week and don't want to eat lunch at the hotel. It seems there are alot of places around. What would you suggest for cheap to moderate lunch that can get me in and out fairly quickly.

Any other ideas for dinner???

I am up for any cuisine as long as it's good!!

Thanks

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 92
1. Re: Restaurants near Marriot Crystal Gateway

Here's a source that might help you. There is a warren of underground shops and restaurants in Crystal City (in addition to the above ground ones). Use this directory to find places interest you. (The Marriott will nearest sections D and C.) You'll find plenty of chains such as Au Bon Pain or Chipotle that will get you in and out quickly.

http://www.thecrystalcityshops.com/directory

Fortaleza, CE
reviews: 348
2. Re: Restaurants near Marriot Crystal Gateway

For happy hour you might want to go to the rooftop revolving lounge and restaurant at the Double Tree, about a 10-15 min. walk form the Marriott. Lots of restaurants in Pentagon City mall, too (15 min. walk or one stop on Metro rail). We had a good Thai mail at, I believe, the Neramitra. Old Town Alexandria also a quick Metro ride. There are some restaurants right along the river.

Edited: 10:35 am, September 26, 2012
3. Re: Restaurants near Marriot Crystal Gateway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 14, 2013