We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suburban dc embassy suites near metro?

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hanover park...
Suburban dc embassy suites near metro?

My husband and I will visit dc for the first time in June of this year. We will not have a vehicle during our stay. Would like to find an embassy suites near metro within 30 min commute of major sites/downtown area. Thinking suburbs because we need to keep costs under $200/night. Also, really want swimming pool and bkfst included. Thanks for any direction you can provide.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 33
1. Re: Suburban dc embassy suites near metro?

The four embassy suites that meet your needs are:

ES Crystal City Reagan Airport (Arlington VA)

ES Old Town Alexandria VA

ES Chevy Chase Pavilion (MD)

ES Washington DC Convention Center

I include the last one because rates there are often the same as the other three. Hotel rates in DC vary greatly by the day, so you may find for your dates the better deals are downtown. You should also consider other brands for that reason -- dates drive price more than hotel.

2. Re: Suburban dc embassy suites near metro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:07 pm, June 07, 2013