We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clinton Township...
reviews: 6
Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

We will be staying at the Metropolitan Apartments in Pentagon City.

Aside from the food court in the Fashion Centre Mall, are there other restaurants within walking distance?

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 92
1. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

Pentagon Row is an area of shops and restaurants outside of Pentagon City Mall. Here is a list of restaurants located in Pentagon Row.

http://www.pentagonrow.com/dining/

Clinton Township...
2. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

If I was on S Hayes, could I go through the mall to get to Pentagon Row?

Thanks for your help.

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 92
3. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

Between the Mall and Pentagon Row is the parking garage for the Mall. You'd have to go through the parking garage as well and I don't know how easy that is to do on foot--I've only driven through it. Some parking garages do not have easy access for pedestrians and I just don't know about this one.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
4. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

I think, but am not certain, that there is a pedestrian walkway between the lowest food court level at the mall and Pentagon Row. I know I once took Metro to Pentagon City station and then walked to Pentagon Row, and I have no memory of having to walk around the outside of the mall. I think it involved cutting across the food court to an exit to the garage where they had a path.

Clinton Township...
5. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

Thanks to both of you. I'll give it a try.

6. Re: Restaurants near Metropolitan Apts in Pentagon City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, February 03, 2013