We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinema N' Drafthouse question

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MISSOURI
reviews: 59
Cinema N' Drafthouse question

Can anyone who has been there recently, answer a few questions....

We are staying at the Americana Hotel...

we wont have a car, is it easy to walk to?

are the seats REALLY comfortable or is it just hard chairs?

is it in a good part of town(since we might be out late)

any other tips is welcome, haven't found many reviews of this place

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 5
1. Re: Cinema N' Drafthouse question

I suppose this is kind of late for an answer considering you posted in September and its now December but I would say its not really that easy to walk to from that hotel. I would definitely cab it or look up bus service (I don't really use the bus so I can't say if there is a good route). You could walk it but its more than a few blocks away (2.6 miles according to walking directions on google). They only area that might give one pause would be the immediate vicinity of the Drafthouse however I have been there several times and have never felt unsafe. They are revamping the area and putting in more and more luxury housing. We usually park within a block or so of the place and have never felt unsafe. It just doesn't look as nice as Pentagon City or Crystal City.

The seats are not hard chairs. They are kind of like office chairs. Its set up with small tables or bar-type seating. Usually about 4 chairs to a round table. Get there early if you want choice seating if the show is bound to be popular.

The menu isn't bad and neither is the service but it you have to cut them a little slack since they are serving a bunch of people all at the same time. Still they do well. I wouldn't say the food is the greatest but its enjoyable.

My husband and I have been going there off and on for the last 2-ish years and we've always had a good time. We did go once for a really popular movie (Bridesmaids) and the line wrapped around the block and was tough to get seating! We're pretty sure people had to be turned away so plan accordingly.

2. Re: Cinema N' Drafthouse question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 09, 2012