We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A wonderful theater

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reisterstown...
reviews: 86
A wonderful theater

Visiting Alexandria,VA we've discovered a wonderful theater in near Crystal City. It's called Synetic Theater. If you ever in the area do yourself a favor and visit it. I believe you will be as impressed as we were. Here is my review about it:

What a wonderful theater I discovered today! I watched King Lear produced by the Synetic Theater Co. and was absolutely stunned by deeply expressive way and originality of their performance. That was one of the most impressive plays I've ever seen in my life. From now on I will try to see all of their performances and encourage all theater fans to pay close attention to this company. Such innovation and creativity should be appreciated more by the public who loves Theater. GO and see for yourself or you will be missing something VERY VERY TALENTED. P.S. Couple months past since I saw King Liar and another AMAZING performance was produced by this wonderful theater! Today we watched Don Quixote and again were stunned by the powerful impression we had. What a new philosophical approach to this all so known play! What an incredibly creative and most talented choreography!What a stunningly talented group of actors and directors! Everything was just AMAZING!!!!! It is so sad that this theater still remains undiscovered and under appreciated by the public. I hope it will change soon with more and more people who once discover such a gem will keep coming back. At least we know for sure that we won't miss any of their plays. Thank you Synetic Theater!!! And BRAVO!!!!

2 replies to this topic
reviews: 2
1. Re: A wonderful theater

You might also consider the Black Friars Playhouse in Staunton Va.

www.americanshakespearecenter.com/v.php?pg=1

Reisterstown...
reviews: 86
2. Re: A wonderful theater

Thank you, I will explore this possibility.

Reply to: A wonderful theater
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Arlington
Recent Conversations