We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Options in Oldtown

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville...
Hotel Options in Oldtown

My husband and I are trying to decide where to stay at the end of September in Old Town. We won't have a car, so the best hotel within walking distance is what we are looking for. We are looking at:

Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria Old Town/Southwest

Hilton Alexandria Old Town

Residence Inn Alexandria Old Town South at Carlyle

Residence Inn Alexandria – Old Town/Duke Street

Thank you!

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 74
1. Re: Hotel Options in Oldtown

Hilton is directly across from the Metro. RI Duke is 2 blocks away. RI Carlyle is perhaps closer to Eisenhower Metro. Courtyard is walking distance to Eisenhower Metro...but no where near the ambiance of OT. All things being equal, I'd root for the Hilton!

Hope this is helpful!

Jacksonville...
2. Re: Hotel Options in Oldtown

Yes thank you! We followed your advice and went with the Hilton. Thanks so much!

3. Re: Hotel Options in Oldtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, yesterday