We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sprilg hill suit alexendria or Crystal city marriot

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sprilg hill suit alexendria or Crystal city marriot

Which is better ( spring suit alexandria or Crystal city marriot) hotel for family of 5 ( 2 adults 3 kids)

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 79
1. Re: sprilg hill suit alexendria or Crystal city marriot

Given your selection and age of children, I'd choose Crystal City. Spring hill is isolated and you must drive no matter where you go. Marriott is walking everywhere and the need to drive greatly enhances your experience. Lots of food and shopping to enjoy! I hope this is helpful!

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 92
2. Re: sprilg hill suit alexendria or Crystal city marriot

Three advantages to any hotel in Crystal City over the SpringHill Suites Alexandria are location, location, location.

The SpringHill Suites is not close to any real restaurants (There's a Five Guys Burgers less than half-a-mile away but it's on the busy Richmond HIghway and I wouldn't want to try walking there.) It's also not close to Metro if that's how to plan to get into D.C.

On the other hand, Crystal City has a Metro station right there and lots of restaurant choices.

However, one of your earlier posts leads me to think that you will only be here for a Saturday and Sunday and that you plan to drive into D.C. In that case, the SpringHill Suites would probably work fine as long as you eat in D.C. before returning to your hotel in the evening.

3. Re: sprilg hill suit alexendria or Crystal city marriot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 20, 2014