We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 49
Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

Hi,

which restaurant/coffee shop close to Kimpton Lorien Alexandria (King St) do you you reccomend for a traditional "american" breakfast?

I only found some bakery-like places.

Thanks

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 83
1. Re: Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

Silkebg: For traditional breakfast my favorite is a few blocks south of the Lorien! Tabletalk is at 1623 Duke Street two blocks south the corner near your location!

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g30226-d50…

Herndon, Virginia
reviews: 86
2. Re: Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

Agreed! Tabletalk is a block away from my house, and it's very fun. However, it's open during very limited hours, so be sure to get those before you go. It's fairly cheap, and good quality.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 26
3. Re: Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

We had a great breakfast at Jackson 20, a restaurant in one of the other Old Town Kimpton properties. You could easily hop on the shuttle to get there. They have a weekend brunch menu as well.

If you go, be sure to try the cheese grits!

4. Re: Good breakfast spot near Kimpton Lorien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 25, 2014