We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizzeria Paradiso

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
reviews: 108
Pizzeria Paradiso

This place was recommended to us, but the Dupont location seems to be packed and crowded from what I can tell in the reviews. We'll be going on a Thursday night. Does anyone know if the Alexandria VA location is less crowded? Also, is the food and beer as good at all the locations? Thanks for any information

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 72
1. Re: Pizzeria Paradiso

I can't speak to the consistency between the various Paridisos, but feel safe to say going on Thursday should be no problem. Normally Saturdays are quite busy but mid-week will be fine! Beer and pizza are good enough!

California
reviews: 108
2. Re: Pizzeria Paradiso

Thanks for your response!

ALEXANDRIA va
reviews: 40
3. Re: Pizzeria Paradiso

I found no difference between the Dupont circle location and the Alexandria one except the Alexandria one was less crowded during the week. Pizza and Beer were the same at both location.

Here's their menu

eatyourpizza.com/wp-content/…menu.pdf

enjoy your visit

charm

Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 11
4. Re: Pizzeria Paradiso

A small point, but there is also one in Georgetown. Agree with the other comments.

5. Re: Pizzeria Paradiso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 19, 2014