We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Question

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesapeake, Virginia
reviews: 1
Transportation Question

Hi, I will be staying near king st metro could someone please tell me how to get too the georgetown area of dc to visit restaurants and shops. What would be the easiest method of public transportation. Im a little confused with metro, dash bus and the circulator bus.

ALEXANDRIA va
reviews: 40
11. Re: Transportation Question

A little housekeeping issue to help us help you.

So far, we have three different posters, with three different questions all on this one thread. Yes, I realize all three are "transportation questions" but it is really easy to ask your own question in your own thread.

Just click on the Ask a Question box in orange at the upper left of the forum.

That way each question can get it's own answer without one of the posters having to scroll thru: nope, not my question,

Plus while it is common, taking over someone else's thread with a different question is called:" Hijacking" for a reason. Plus it messes up the helpfulness of using the search box to see old or other answers to a question when the thread has such disparate issues:

How to get to Georgetown ?

Whether to use DCA or BWI ?

Which metro station is closest to Fairfax County faux alexandria.?

Thanks in advance

Charm

Edited: 9:11 am, February 01, 2013
12. Re: Transportation Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 03, 2014