We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whole Foods

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence,RI
reviews: 42
Whole Foods

Does Whole Food Market on Duke St. provide parking for their customers? If yes, where?

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 79
1. Re: Whole Foods

Parking is underground around the corner off of Duke in the underground garage.

Providence,RI
2. Re: Whole Foods

Thank you for answering question. But... do they have a sign indicating underground parking for Whole Foods customers? Is there a charge to park in garage or can we get ticket validated etc.?

Alexandria, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Alexandria
reviews: 79
3. Re: Whole Foods

pRI: I'm a Trader Joe's kinda girl and not a Whole Foods type. It's been a long time since I've shopped there, but do recall there was validation at the time. Perhaps someone will speak up here.

ALEXANDRIA va
reviews: 40
4. Re: Whole Foods

Yeah, I'm a Trader Joe's and MOM's (My Organic Market) fan for shopping in Alexandria also. I see from Yelp comments that the Whole Paycheck parking is free to customers but I don't know that personally.

Charm

Providence,RI
5. Re: Whole Foods

Returned from Old Town Alexandria last night. Whole Foods was two blocks from our time share and we shopped for supplies before registering in.. Happy to report that Whole Foods had two level of underground parking for their customers free of charge. However, it was very congested in the garage. We were too tired to cook or go out to restaurant and also bought 1st night's dinner. I ordered a delicious prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable medley of zucchini, summer squash and red peppers from their Bistro. Others in my party bought pizza or items from the hot selection with mixed reviews.

6. Re: Whole Foods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, December 14, 2013