We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 26
parking

coming in this thurs 08/23 for two nights staying at hotel monaco.question is parking at monaco is 25 dollars a day anyone know of any cheaper parking options and do i need a car in this location maybe i can park the car for the 2 days and not use it thanks in advance for your help and answers

ALEXANDRIA va
reviews: 40
1. Re: parking

poppa13

If you are going to sightsee DC or enjoy the waterfront and historic Alexandria, you won't need a car since you can use the King Street metro. Here is a link to a thread that discusses parking and staying at the Monaco

One update since it's two years old is that as far as I know, the city garage prohibits overnight parking and charges an additional $25 fee if the car is there when they close. It's confusing because it lists a fee for 24 hours but I'm going by Yelp reviews and comments. tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g30226-i572-k36467… If you want to visit Mt. Vernon, then it would be easier to drive there since there is no easy public transportation.

Take a look at the upper right hand side of this page to see some suggestions for a nice day . click on Day trips, urban exploration that was composed by Karen, our DE who lives a few blocks from the Monaco

new york
reviews: 26
2. Re: parking

wow alot of great info thank you so much cant wait sounds like a great time!

3. Re: parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 24, 2013