We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from BOSTON thinking about moving ????

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
from BOSTON thinking about moving ????

I live in Boston and am thinking about moving to Alexandria where my daughters father lives. I am a loud city loving girl use to living in the ghetto, what should I expect is it a place for me???

Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 6
1. Re: from BOSTON thinking about moving ????

I love it here, but I like it because it is quiet. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to do in Old Town.

You may want to live in DC, maybe around Adams Morgan. I used to live up there and had a blast. It is in the heart of the city and night life and you are right arcoss the river from Alexandria to see your children.

Just be advised that houing prices are completely out of control, so brace yourself. Even the "ghetto" can be expensive around here.

reviews: 75
2. Re: from BOSTON thinking about moving ????

While hot girls are always welcome down here, it certainly would be quieter than you're used to in Boston. Alexandria is pretty residential and the streets pretty much get rolled up by 10pm most nights. DC would be worth looking at, but if you are set on Alexandria there are a few neighborhoods like Arlandria that are probably as loud as it gets here. But even that isn't close to being a city.