We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexandria hotels

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Alexandria hotels

I am interested in staying in Alexandria with my 2 children, 8 and 17..What hotels (under $100-$150 if possible) would be a good bet for our family that includes a pool and kitchenette...We would like to be close to a metro stop also. any reviews of Washington Suites Alexandria would also be appreciated. thanks....

Sacramento
reviews: 2
1. Re: Alexandria hotels

You should check out the embassy suites in Old Town. No Kitchenette but they have a fridge and microwave. Indoor pool and hot tub and across the street from the Metro. While may be over 150 -- factor in the cost of breakfast and you have a great deal. They have a shuttle that will take you into old town proper and if you arrange in advance, will take you to the closest grocery store if you need to stock up on items. Around the back of the building (same entrance as the Embassy's more expensive resturant) there is a great Italian resturant that has wonderful pizza (Quattor Formaggi).

WI
reviews: 9
2. Re: Alexandria hotels

Wistripper-

Muskego Wi here.

Just got back from Alexandria 2 wks ago, and yes Embassy is right across the street from the Metro, I would say this is your best bet. Wish we would have stayed there. We stayed at the Radisson, way too far from everything. Stay away from J Theismann's, we thought it was poor. We thought King St was pretty cool though, similar to Door Co, etc with all the antique shops, etc. Good luck. Any questions email me ghobber@hotmail.com

California
reviews: 13
3. Re: Alexandria hotels

check the Hilton Garden Inn, it's next to the court house, two blocks from the Metro and CVS drugstore and I felt safe at 11pm walking from the Metro stop. My price was jacked up because there was a golf tournament that week, good luck.