We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morrison House

Which Alexandria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MO
Morrison House

Has anyone stayed at the Morrison House in Alexandria, VA. We are meeting friends there in May. Also would love suggestions for favorite places to eat. Thanks

Reston, VA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Morrison House

The Morrison House is great. I stayed there with my wife, and my brother and sister-in-law stayed there once as well. It is a great place, great people, and great food. They were recently rated on of the top 500 hotels in the world by Conde Nast. There are a bunch of pictures available of the hotel at on their site at morrisonhouse.com.

I also found some valuable information about events and restaurants at Alexandria-Virginia-Guide.com.

Have a fun trip!

Alexandria, VA USA
reviews: 66
2. Re: Morrison House

The Morrison House is absolutely wonderful. I've had several out of town guest stay there and they rave about it. The restaurant in the hotel is outstanding for a higher end dinner.

There are dozens of restaurants on King Strett, all walking distance from the Morrison House. For seafood try The Warf. There is a great Thai place near the Water called Mai Thai. On the west end of King Street is a more eccletic place that is also excellent called Vermillion. For a more casual lunch/dinner try Portners or Union Street Pub.

Enjoy your visit!