We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chuck-wagon dinner

Which Amarillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suwanee, Georgia
reviews: 32
chuck-wagon dinner

I read about Elkins Ranch and River Breaks Ranch hosting authentic chuck-wagon dinners. Neither website gives operating hours or costs. Both websites leave much to be desired! I also read in reviews that Elkins Ranch no longer offers breakfast, which is fine because I was looking for dinner anyway. The River Breaks Ranch video looks promising; I like the idea of riding in a covered wagon rather than a jeep. Does anyone have recent experiences with either place? Any input as to hours and cost? Are there sources of information that I've overlooked? Thanks--planning July 1 trip.

3 replies to this topic
ARLINGTON, TX
1. Re: chuck-wagon dinner

Be sure and see the outdoor musical TEXAS in Palo Duro Canyon.

Suwanee, Georgia
reviews: 32
2. Re: chuck-wagon dinner

We have TEXAS planned for one night, but we really want to experience the flavor of the Old West at a chuck-wagon dinner too.

AmarilloTexas USA
3. Re: chuck-wagon dinner

Greetings from Amarillo and CowgirlsandCowboysintheWest.com!

We are Amarillo's newest attraction and we offer; Authentic Chuckwagon

Meals , Group and Private Horseback Rides,

1/2 and Full Day Tours of Iconic Route 66, a touch of the Old West and much more! Please take a look at our webpage at www.cowgirlsandcowboysinthewest, it wil give you more detailed information about us. Our ranch is located just minutes from Amarilo with various terrains and parts of the ranch overlook beautiful Palo Duro Canyon!

We are rated # 1 with guest satisfaction on both Tripadvisor ad Google

Reply to: chuck-wagon dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Amarillo