We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada Inn

Which Altoona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Ramada Inn

A bunch of of are heading to Altoona for the Woman's State Bowling in April & was wondering if any one has stayed at the Ramada Inn?

York, PA
reviews: 28
1. Re: Ramada Inn

No, but I've heard that the Hampton Inn is a very nice place to stay. It is reasonably priced and a free continental breakfast with a variety of hot and cold items is served each morning. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The Hampton Inn is located near a shopping mall and has a small indoor pool and a whirlppol. I am a little concerned about the Ramada, as it is not listed in the AAA Tour Book. The Hampton Inn is in the Tour Book and gets 3 Diamonds. I would recommend checking out the Hampton Inn in Altoona and think that it would be a better place to stay than the Ramada. Hope this helps.

Ches.Beach
2. Re: Ramada Inn

The Ramada has great service, free HOT breakfast, and wonderful low priced rooms. It is by far the nicest hotel I have ever been in, in Altoona. I've been to the Courtyard, the Holiday Inn, and the Hampton, none of which can even compare to the Ramada's excellence. The pool, night club, food, and the absolutely outstanding service, especially from the front desk, made this the most enjoyable stay it could have been.

Get answers to your questions about Altoona