We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Which Ashland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Napa Valley, CA
reviews: 10
Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

We will be in Ashland for 3 nights in mid Sept. We would love to have a pool as we have a day and evening off from plays and want the option of swimming or relaxing by the pool when not going to the theater. We have stayed at the Best Western Bard's Inn but would prefer not to be on the main drag. We have also stayed out off the freeway at some of the chain hotels and would prefer to avoid that as well. What we would like is a B&B or a nice, smaller hotel with a pool. I am aware of the Palm and plan to check into that. I seem to remember another B&B with a pool in town but just north of the theatre area but now cannot find it listed. Any others I am missing? We would prefer to be within walking distance of the theater but that is not mandatory. Would love your suggestions!

Bend, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Bend
reviews: 19
1. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Shrew's House is near the library (a brisk walk from the city center) - beautiful gardens, pleasant (small) pool, and wonderful full breakfast. The owners are friendly and welcoming. I've stayed there many times and it's a nice spot.

reviews: 719
2. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Country Willows has a pool and is a very nice Bed & Breakfast in a quiet country setting just minutes from town. :)

Napa Valley, CA
3. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Thank you both. I checked and both the Shrew's House and Country Willows are booked for our dates in Sept! Checking out The Palm. Any other suggestions?

Ventura, CA
reviews: 12
4. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Hi, My husand and I just returned from Ashland and spent 2 lovely nights at the Country Willows B&B. The property is just about 1 mile ouside of town in a quiet residential neighborhood with access to two beautiful trails. They have a nice pool although it was too cool to swim in April

5. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

There is a indoor pool at The Stratford Inn. :)

Los Altos...
reviews: 19
6. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Check out Ashland Bed & Breakfast Network at www.abbnet.com. There are 21 bed & breakfast in the network and a few of them have pool.

7. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, May 06, 2013
Napa Valley, CA
8. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

Thanks all. We have booked three nights at The Palm. The Shrews House and Country Willows were both already booked for our date sin Sept.

9. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

The Palm looks like a cool place! Let us know how you like it. :)

10. Re: Hotel or B&B with a pool for Sept.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, June 18, 2014