We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro

Which Ashland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 767
New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro

We had an amazing lunch at New Sammy's yesterday. I had a Spinach Ravioli dish that was the BEST pasta dish I have ever had. I had a couple of half glasses of some white wine from Franch, both were wonderful. The server brought out a complimentary little dish of cold Sorrell soup that was outstanding, the bread was housemade and out of this world. For dessert we shared a Lemon Tart with Honey and Lavender ice cream. It was the perfect lunch, New Sammy's is better than ever, can't wait to return! :)

reviews: 767
31. Re: New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro

i agree with you about Liquid Assets being wonderful, I have a review posted of our time there. It's nice to have a place with good food that stays open a bit later than other places in Ashland. :)

32. Re: New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, December 04, 2009