We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

Which Akron hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis MO
reviews: 43
Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

I'm heading on a road trip through Indiana and Ohio to NY. Will probably be looking to stop somewhere between Columbus and Cleveland. Looking for a nice, safe, clean hotel that is not far off the highway. Advice?

wheeling
1. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

Cambria Suites---I love this place have stayed many times, food is great, employees make you feel at home, the bar is great to socialize. I can't say enough about this place, but i have enjoyed every stay....

Columbus, OH
reviews: 26
2. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

Are you driving across Route 30? There are a lot of inns in Amish courty that close to Route 30.

Edited: 3:39 pm, September 30, 2010
3. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

stay in montrose (akron area) most resnoable priced hotel there is econo lodge for about 40$

Saint Louis MO
reviews: 43
4. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

thanks to all of you for your advice. ..

San Francisco...
5. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

I'm the General Manager at the Comfort Inn Canton Ohio. It is off of 77, I would asume you are looking for a hotel off of 71. Mansfield would be a good middle ground unless... You want to stop and see the site of Canton we have lots to offer. www.comfortinncanton.com.

6. Re: Road trip through Ohio to NY - hotel advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Akron