We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moes Restaurant

Which Akron hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
reviews: 387
Moes Restaurant

I know I value these forums as I travel so i just wanted to post about this restaurant that we ate at last night. I have eaten here before and new the owner when she was a waitress at Rocknes in the Falls. This restaurant is as good as anyplace I have eaten in the world. The food and service are incredible and the wine list holds its won. it takes its rightful place with the DiamonD Grille as Akron must eat places. I had the Rabbit and my wife had the Duck breast...both excellent choices. We shared the Beef short rib sliders for an appetizer.

stroup
1. Re: Moes Restaurant

Can you tell me where Moes restraurant is located at? My husband and I are taking a trip up the cost in September and would like to go to Moes.

2. Re: Moes Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 06, 2011