We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

Stahlstown...
reviews: 2
surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

which reality company is best to deal with at OBX

18 replies to this topic
Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 7
1. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We have used Hatteras Realty, Midgett Realty, Outer Beaches Realty and Village Realty - pleased with all of them. You should search this forum for "Surf or Sound" and read all the opinions and comments.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 185
2. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

Have personally always used Midgett and always had good experiences. Have good with friends who always use Hatteras, and all was good there too. I would look at them first, but if you like a house from another realty company, I would rent what you want. Alot of people complain about SoS, but if I found a house I really liked with a good price, I wouldn't doubt using them.

Stahlstown...
3. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

Which house did u rent

Stahlstown...
4. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

Which house did u rent

Northern Virginia
5. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We rented Sandy Segue from Midgett last year. They were great. The house was ready on time, had everything they claimed it did. Sadly, we were evacuated a few days in to our stay b/c of Hurricane Irene, but they handled that very well, too. They called & sent us an email to let us know we were being evacuated. Not all companies do that (I had a friend down there at the same time that didn't get the same amount of notice--not sure who she rented from).

Charlottesville...
reviews: 31
6. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We have consistently used Southern Shores Realty for the past 12 year's and they never disappoint. Twiddy is also recommended.

canton, ohio
reviews: 10
7. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We have used Outer Beaches for years and have always been pleased. The one time we had problem with the hot tub someone was out the same day and fixed it. The office staff have always been nice to deal with.

Herndon, Va.
reviews: 27
8. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We have used Twiddy for years....started using them 30 years ago up in Duck, then Corolla. They don't reach to Avon, so we used another company. I will let you know if I recommend them later....

North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 55
9. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We were very pleased with Midgett. Our house was ready and in good condition, check in was easy, and they resolved a problem we had with the home in a timely and professional manner. Would rent from them again in a heartbeat.

Tallahassee, Florida
reviews: 17
10. Re: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality

We have used Stan White for a long time

Reply to: surf and sound, miget, hatteras reality, outerbanks reality
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted