We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N Wales
reviews: 12
Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

Hi folks ,

Has anyone any information regarding this place..seems a bit odd that there are only a few reviews on it,and no photos, and most reviews are in russian (not my strong point).

Has this place been revamped /renamed, as the review history is very short...found a snippet on another site that indicates the place is being renovated at present , and not properly finished.

Any information would be most helpful. ..And transfer time / costs from bodrum airport as well if anyone can help....thanking you all.

Eddy.

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
reviews: 7
1. Re: Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

Hi

I'd never heard of it so got curious and did a google.

Is this it?

http://www.camelotboutique.com/default.html

If so then as the site says it's in Akyarlar not Turgutreis.

Another website, tho in Turkish, but has pics

http://www.neredekal.com/camelot-butik-otel/

Had a quick look at the reviews, only one in russian the rest in turkish or english.

Basically the two reviews from non 1st time single post reviewers are.

windy2012

Had heard the service was bad but on arrival found both the service and the food excellent. The architecture and the beach and furnishings were very good.

There are 8 'booths' on the pier but you have to pay extra for them, but the reviewer says that the pier was more than enough and they found no need to use the booths. Theres also some bits about the beach area being very good with nice sunbeds, bean bags etc.

2nd review Osman B

I'm slightly confused by this review as it doesn't really say much about the hotel but basically goes on about how local people are annoyed because the day rate to use the hotel pier (and booths) and facilities is 250TL - AI.

He also says his mobile phone was stolen from his room and they were there for a long weekend.

Hopefully I've got that pretty much right (my turkish reading and writing isn't up to much ;-) )

Although I havent been to Akyarlar for a few years I think this must be a quite new or as you say renovated hotel as I have never seen that pier.

Hope thats some help

Sue

Edited: 6:53 am, May 12, 2013
N Wales
reviews: 12
2. Re: Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

Cheers Sue, Have PM 'D you on this .. Thanks for your quick response .Yes the link you provided is the same establishment..It seems very grand...so cannot understand the lack of reviews on it ...all the big holiday package uk companies do not feature it either...but t republic & easyjet hols do ??? ...very Odd. surely someone on here has been there or knows of it ????

Eddy.

Edited: 7:38 am, May 12, 2013
Leeds, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

im looking to go there aswell with a few lads. the place looks amazing. private beach, nice size rooms decent views and the water sports etc. . but is it the choice for us as it does look more couples orientated? would you give me you opinion on this would be a massive help. .

London, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

5. Re: Camelot Boutique & Spa anyone ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics