We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boring!!!

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle Of Wight
boring!!!

Come on you lot , I hope that Turgutreis has more life in it than this forum. Some one needs to wake up and smell the coffee, let us know what a fab place this is and Wye we should come and spend our money their. You only have to look at Ouldeiz or Santorini,s forum and it makes you wont to be their with them . I do understand that you wont to keep this place a secret so it doesn't get to overcrowded but at the same time you are Depriving the people of turgutreis a decent living.I think that it is such a shame for the people of turgutreis when you could be helping them, Come on impress us please.Make it a place we wont to come to and not run from before we even get there THANKS JAN

Doncaster
reviews: 23
1. Re: boring!!!

The Aegean Dream, la Blanche and now the Mandalinci are depriving the people of Turgutreis of a living. There is now a distinct lack of good quality B & B in the town, the Turiya ( Opal relacement ) is very expensive, the Waterville was a tip, the Ilknur closed, there is only the Palmye and a few apartments eg the Sunset Beach and the line next to the Cool Breeze. Poor town planning by the council letting the big hotels kill the town.

Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 20
2. Re: boring!!!

why is mandalinci depriving people of a living!!!!!!!!!!!

Doncaster
reviews: 23
3. Re: boring!!!

It's all inclusive so punters eat and drink in and the bars and restaurants are empty, simple logic.

Stoke on Trent
reviews: 4
4. Re: boring!!!

Hi jan!

that was my gripe some months ago! Just got back, so dissapointed! I asked in 4 of the offices around the mosque, an they all wanted credit cards for hireing quads or cars, so I asked them if anyother would take cash, they said no!! You will love your hotel, its lovely, just dont expect a nice beach. Off to bed now, it's been a long day!! Have a lovely holiday. Better one than we had!!!

Regards Lynn

Portsmouth, United...
5. Re: boring!!!

we are staying at Mandlinci in 10 days time we stayed in marmaris 4 years ago b/b was same price as we are paying at manda hated Marmaris as english woman (of which I am 1) were much too embarrassing. as our group vary from 29 -83 this was good place to stay older can stay in if want in the evening but we will all certainly be using local restaurants and bars and travel people never use travel company we book with much too structured for our liking we like to see the real side of peoples lives not the fluffed up edition show by them. any advise most welcome

Stoke on Trent
reviews: 4
6. Re: boring!!!

Jan'

try the anatolian, food's good an its nice to chill out on the cushions. For good bargains try the bazzar below the cemre hotel . Happy holidays!!

Portsmouth, United...
7. Re: boring!!!

thanks will definitly try anatolian sounds fun getting excited now

somerset uk
reviews: 6
8. Re: boring!!!

Hi we are going in 4 days time we are staying at the mandalinci. we have also stayed at the kadikale a few years ago with our family. we ate out several times , we loved the Anatolian we took our three grown up children and partners there for a birthday dinner, it was lovely. We also ate in the town several times and spent money buying other things,I like all inclusive as I am coeliac and I like the buffet style mealsl so i can cherry pick what to eat, and sometimes it get a bit samey, so we go out it suits us very well. we love the area and plan to do several excursions, boat trips and use the local buses,I think we do play a small part to help the local economy .

3 and a half more sleeps to go..

Isle Of Wight
9. Re: boring!!!

Hi BB Glad your back save and well , Thanks for doing that for us your a pall, but never mind we will have to use ( shanks pony ) instead. So how come you were disappointed was it the hotel ? the beach ? the weather ? or just a mixed bag of things.Please let us know , we will speak soon .JANXX

10. Re: boring!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics