We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewellers in Turgutreis

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry
reviews: 10
Jewellers in Turgutreis

Going to near Turgutreis in a couple of week and wondered if anyone can recommend a good jewellers?

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
reviews: 7
1. Re: Jewellers in Turgutreis

Hi

I don't have a huge experience with jewellers but i have bought a few small things from the one just a few doors up from the exchange office. I think others have mentioned mandalinci as being good. If you use the search facility above you may find some old posts on the subject that may be of help

Sue

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 31
2. Re: Jewellers in Turgutreis

If you are looking for silver - Buse silver on the seafront near the Mado and not far from La Villa restaurant is a lovely shop. I have bought a few things in it and been very pleased.

3. Re: Jewellers in Turgutreis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics