We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 week holiday, activities to do - need plans :)

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luton, United...
2 week holiday, activities to do - need plans :)

Hello AGAIN!

I know i have already asked a Q before about what to do but i STILL haven't made any plans!

Okay, well I arrived at my hotel 'Golden Beach Hotel' on the 30th August ( in the evening so we will just grab a cocktail and be knockout :D ) but then the 2 weeks we are there we would like to do a few activities....

We definitely want to do a boat trip ( even though I'm TERRIFIED of boats its just too beautiful too miss!) so what one would you suggest? I wouldn't mind a relaxing one or a lively one, can you suggest both?

Also, are there any water parks around that we can get too? That would be a really cool day out :)

Another question....whats the weather like in August-September? Fingers crossed over here that i get a good tan haha :)

Well i think that's all for now, all your comments are really appreciated and thankyou for your time!

I'M SO EXCITED!!! :D 1st time in TURKEY WOOOOO :)

xxxxx

Kadikale, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Turgutreis
reviews: 7
1. Re: 2 week holiday, activities to do - need plans :)

First off The Golden Beach is a bit outside of Turgutreis so you'll need to check with the tour agents if they'll collect from ther, pretty sure they will but just check first.

Boat trips - You're here for 2 weeks so why not try both, one more crowded and loud, one more chilled. My suggestion is to go to the habour either before 11am when they leave or around 6pm when they return and see which takes you fancy. I try and use Alex boat (if it's called that this year) it's a smaller boat with a great crew. Be warned tho' likelihood is, big or small, you'll do exactly the same route, a small chance you might go North instead of South tho this doesn't happen often as the winds are not usually favourable for the North trip (anyway it's a bit boring in my opinion ;-))

There's a waterpark near Ortakent, I'm told it works out cheaper to do from the agents, tho i've never been.

August/September weather hot.

From The Golden Beach you could also get the dolmus to Akyarlar for a stroll around, and slightly further on to Karaincir where theres a great beach.

Hope thats a bit of help.

Sue

2. Re: 2 week holiday, activities to do - need plans :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
More Turgutreis Topics