We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterville Hotel

Which Turgutreis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Waterville Hotel

Hi

The Waterville has been left for so long and I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if there is EVER going to be anything done with it ??? It's such a shame to see it wasting away and I'm surprised Turgutreis Belediyesi is allowing it to contune being an eyesore.

Anybody got any clues please ?

Thanks - Em.

Yorkshire
1. Re: Waterville Hotel

Hi again

Now that yet another year has begun since the Waterville closed down, I'm bumping up my post just in case anyone has seen, or heard, any signs yet that it might stand a chance of being rescued ????

Thanks for any info.

Happy New Year to all. Em.

durham.north east
reviews: 25
2. Re: Waterville Hotel

I agree,such a shame about the Waterville.dont think anything going to change for 2012., though.LAST YEAR WE HAD A WALK ALONG TO WHERE THE OPAL USED TO BE,Lovely new hotel ,but having a quick walk around i think its out of our price range.Looks like it will be the hotel Irme again.....

Roll on the summer.

Brenrobbo.....

Yorkshire
3. Re: Waterville Hotel

Hi Brenda

It's very sad that there is very little choice of nice B&B hotels in Turgutreis now - the A.I. places unfortunately seem to be taking over!! We stayed at the Irme in 2010 and enjoyed it, but found the walk to and from the beach in the day and then the bazaar area for dinner etc.in the evenings a bit much !! (Could do with being a bit younger and fitter !!)

Last year we did what we always said we would not do and went A.I. to the Mandalinci - purely for the location !! Won't do it again!!

Hope you have a good holiday where ever you decide.

Cheers - Em.

4. Re: Waterville Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Turgutreis
Recent Conversations
More Turgutreis Topics