We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May

Which Ortakent hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
twickenham
reviews: 28
Weather in May

Hi,

I have checked the weather by looking at the weather website suggested in the topic at the top of the thread.

What I would like to know, is it warm enough to do watersports?

We are possibly looking to do two weeks with Neilson from the 2nd May, but I am hesitating as I'm not sure if it is warm enough yet for watersports? Would it be warm enough to read a book by the pool on a lazier day?

Apologies for bombarding you with questions but I really want some warm weather (translating to = get a tan from).

Thanks

Ann

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
reviews: 9
1. Re: Weather in May

the weather is usually lovely in May, hot in the day, sometimes a little cool in the evenings at the beginning of the month but warmer later on.

It will be warm enought to laze on the beach or by the pool and you will certainly get a suntan as it isn't overbearingly hot so you can lay out all day

The water is quite chilly but not so cold that you can't get in. If you don't mind it like that you will be ifne for watersports.

twickenham
reviews: 28
2. Re: Weather in May

Hi,

Thanks for replying. We have decided to do a 9 night Baribbean cruise and a 5 nigth break in New York as the price was too tempting not to!

Thanks for your help though, will definitely do Turkey but possibly next year.

Ann

3. Re: Weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, April 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ortakent
Recent Conversations